Thursday, August 30, 2018

Breathe




You ever feel like there is a semi truck laid frame on your chest? NO that's just me? well that sucks and I am getting sick of feeling like a princess that needs to be saved every single day. I know deep down that I am stronger than that but here lately its been the same shit day in and day out. Wake up and not wanting to get my ass out of bed, I have thought about waking up early to work out then I wake up a few times during the night and cant fall asleep, that sucks the most. Hence why I keep headphones on my night stand. I will never get why some people feel that God gave them the right to make others feel less than a ant. I don't get why I get so mad when people have been told their job i don't know maybe a hundred times yet here we are dealing with the same shit again. I hate the feeling that I will never amount to anything here because I am young and a woman. I get it I work with semi's but who the fuck cares, I am not out underneath them rebuilding the engine so why does it matter what my experience level is? I work with papers? Do I need to know a lot for my postilion yes your dam right I do but never once have I said that's to much or that's not my job like most of my team says on a daily basis as they are throwing me under the bus for something. Yes it sucks being new to this world I am working in but I am scared of it, I love to learn and holy shit there is a lot to learn here so that makes me really happy. RANT OVER...FOR NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment